Thursday, July 11, 2013

Expect You MIRACLE Today & Every Day or You Might...

Only those who expect MIRACLES in every part of every day....live lives filled with MIRACLES and far more graces & Blessings than the average person alive on earth.

We receive what we we expect.

If you or I wake up anticipating bad news...

Guess what your phone will ring all day with problems.

For everyone who knows that Johnny or Jane expects days filled with problems....
Others assume that Johnny & Jane are exactly who they are to call & visit with every single delima that not only they personally encounter...

But recommend Johnny & Jane to each person they meet and greet along every single street whether in Ponchatoula Louisiana...
Or on the coast of Madagascar, Nigeria, Malawi, Egypt, India or Yugoslavia.

Earth geography never limits God's laws of deliverance, blessing or prosperity.

Nor is God ever limited by our circumstances.

We can always accept less than God's best and settle for what others are content with....

Or we can reach out for HIS greater gifts.

Jesus said:  "Far greater things than these you shall do...
For I go to my Father at HIS right hand and anything I ask is mine anything you ask in my Name My Father & I shall do for you & through you!"




Mr & Mrs William Gustavson
PO BOX 1144
Ponchatoula, LA  70454

No comments:

Post a Comment